Monday, January 26, 2009

What's New

I have very busy at work. It's one of those projects where they say, "Be here by this time and if you aren't here by then, you can start looking for other work." I worked last Saturday but refused to go in this weekend for one very simple reason.

I am going away next weekend to visit my family in New England. I did not want to give up my weekend with Heather this weekend.

I am going to visit my family back in New England because my brother and his wife HAD A BABY this morning! I am very excited to go meet my brand new niece.

I appear to start a lot of paragraphs with the word "I."

I guess that must be a sign of self-centeredness.

I don't care today.

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!! New babies are so exciting. Congratulations on your new niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Babies are awesome! Yay! Anyone who fails to understand this sucks at life. (just sayin')

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...yeah.. we're gonna need you to come in this saturday, mmmokay?? yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can bet your ass Lumbergh is calling you in on Saturday.

    And do us a favor, stalk 17 and find out how he's doing and let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok... will do. new babies are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah. Old babies....not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find that too, especially when I’m writing emails.

    I do sometimes edit them, altering the word-order so they don’t seem quite so egocentric.

    I’m not sure that it makes any difference though.

    It might be better if you didn’t get in touch with Matt, by the way. I was thinking of posting some pics of former JS members who haven’t resurfaced for a while to see who could recognise them. I have a fine one of Matt with a beard that may leave a few people momentarily puzzled – especially if I Photoshopped him into that topless shot of Sarah Palin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new niece! Please add your name back to my list. I had deleted and now I am back. Tell Heather hey from me!

    ReplyDelete