Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Photo

I just added a photo to my profile. This is our dog Macey. She is almost 6 months old. She gets "fixed" next week. By "fixed" I mean she gets spayed but I wish it meant that they would stop her from acting crazy, going through the trash, and eating the other dogs' crap. Of course, I have less crap to clean up out of the yard, so that is a positive.

Speaking of photos, I have a question/issue with some people's photos. Why do people take pictures of themselves with their phone in their hand? I mean, why is the phone in the picture? I understand it is a camera phone and everything, but turn it around and take a picture. If you don't like it, erase it and take another. It's not that difficult to figure out.

10 comments:

  1. Amen on the camera phones!

    Also...Macey's eyes creep me out a little bit. Pretty dog, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered that about the camera phones.. it's really NOT hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, they're gorgeous, but they just...I don't know. I guess they just look oddly human to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It may be a relic from the days when having a camera phone was a great status symbol. Or it may of course be as you say, and that they aren’t too bright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. True about the camera phones!!! Is "Lissa" on here anywhere? I miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No she is not. She has not signed up anywhere, as far as I know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey peeps, it's Lissa. I haven't signed on or become a member anywhere. I just HATE learning new stuff. Plus I have family members on here and I don't really feel comfortable with blogging here right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dog is THE bomb! Her eyes are absolutely beautiful!

    Yeah, it annoys me with the camera phone thing. I don't get it. I guess some people think it's a cool thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If the said camera-phone pictures are by someone under the age of 15 it's completely acceptable. If they are above the aforementioned age, they should probably be slapped.

    I'm not a big animal person, but I always feel a little bit badly about the "fixing" time. More-so for male dogs though. I just think of that scene from Family Guy where Brian is fat and eating chocolate on the couch because he no longer has his manhood.

    ReplyDelete