Thursday, September 24, 2009

Some Quick Hits

1. I should be working
2. I care less about the Red Sox than usual. I think I will watch if they make it to the World Series... but beyond that, I make no promises. It is hard to follow a team from far away.
3. I am looking forward to the Celtics season. They added some good players and they started out 29-2 last year. Garnett may or may not be healthy, but for now I will be optimistic.
4. I really should be working.
5. I am proud to say that I have never watched an episode of "Dancing With the Stars" from start to finish.
6. I am ashamed to say that I watch four consecutive episodes of "Sex Decoy Love Stings" the other night and liked it.
7. I never update my facebook status because I always figure nobody cares what I am thinking or doing.
8. Sweatfest survived the loss of Matt17 as its organizer but could not overcome the loss of JS... unless it was conducted somewhere else without my knowledge.
9. I really really should be working.

3 comments:

  1. I miss Sweatfest. *sniffle* Ahhh...the good ol' days. To my knowledge, it wasn't recreated anywhere this year.

    You know, I don't think I've ever seen a full episode of "Dancing with the Stars", either. If/when I did watch it, I was always flipping back and forth with another show (but I can't remember now what it was).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to watch House and Intervention on Mondays. I don't know what I watch on Tuesdays. Isn't that when DWTS is on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's usually on Monday through Wednesday. Mondays guys/girls dance, then the opposite on Tuesday, then eliminations on Wednesday...I think.

    ReplyDelete