Monday, September 14, 2009

Make Those Rims Shine, Ms. New Booty

The other day I drove by a place called "Get it Rite, Get it Tite Detail'n."

I have not written much lately and sometimes I feel like I am lacking in creativity or ambition or some other thing I haven't the energy to think of.

Sometimes I think that the stuff I see in the world is just so much more funny than anything I could hope to write.

There are lots of things I see around here which need to be documented with photos but when I weigh that need against my need to not get my ass kicked if I am seen taking said photo, I usually refrain.

3 comments:

  1. Is it safe to say you will never be a contributor at www.peopleofwalmart.com?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went there and I am shocked that some of those pictures were not taken at the Wal-Mart near me. Heather has vowed to bring a camera every time we go to Wal-Mart now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 of them is from a Wal-Mart close to me. I love that site.

    ReplyDelete