Sunday, June 21, 2009

a long time

I know it has been a long time since I posted anything.

You see, several weeks ago, my employers basically said that anyone caught accessing non-work-related sites would be fired on the spot with no questions asked. I asked no questions and just kind of stopped going to blogger. I have been on a little from home but have not written until now.

Not a lot has happened since then.

I heard a guy at the hair place ask the girl to give him a caesar. That was pretty funny.

Also, we got into a fight with our neighbor (Rodneysdad from JS if any of you remember him.) I will write about it soon.

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. You may have beaten my record. I think the longest I went without posting anything at Journalspace was about six weeks; perhaps seven – I remember that there was an entire calendar month without anything at all in it anyway.

    ReplyDelete